Friday 2 September 2016

Confusion

I knew I had flown down the A55 in an ambulance on blue lights on a Thursday. I know that around this time on "the Friday" I was going down for brain surgery .. but I also know that was the 4th of September, Loki's birthday! Last week end it didn't dawn on me but  this week I couldn't make sense of it ... bloody hell 29 days in February! How long did it take me to figure that one out then?? dohh!
A lot of people are asking me about Sammi and whether she is different in any way? Well yeah she is, but like a lot of bitches she is always a little different after her season. More affectionate and a little clingy and this morning she's left her breakfast .. but after her season she does that anyway. I have already got "Book Of The Bitch" out and should we be lucky enough that she is pregnant,  I like to know what is going on. "Day 20 & 21 - Embryos less than half an inch in diameter begin to attach to the walls of the uterine horns. Ideally they should be evenly spaced as overcrowding leads to poor development and weak puppies at birth. At this stage the central nervous system is formed."  After day 21 there are other chances afoot.  Anyway Sammi's now play fighting with Loki so obviously feels fine. So the answer to the question ... Nope I haven't got a clue, ask me again in 2 weeks time!
I bet you've noticed I mostly like to post photos of my dogs looking beautiful in stunning locations. But sometimes you've just got to take the piss and the photo was of Sammi yesterday, and she sat there for a good 5 mins!!!