Monday 5 September 2016

Good Morning Blanik!

Well that was a great start to the day, not!  When Asha started to shout at around 7am this morning I really wasn't ready to get up. Yesterday had been long and tiring, and could never have worked without the support of friends. Also Asha has taken to shouting in the mornings when Jimmy gets up .. it's the perfect excuse for a constantly hungry/greedy dog!  As she was going on and on I got up, told her some home truths and went back to bed.
About 30 mins later Asha started again .. I pulled the duvet over my head for a few minutes, Mistake!
The first smell came from Finlay in the bedroom. Ah well no choice now, I was getting up. I got him out and cleaned up .. so easy when it's a solid lump. The second smell came as I opened the door into the middle room .. and OMG what a smell, I almost gagged. No not Asha, but Tali ... and this was not something you could "pick up!" I never tell a dog off when they vomit or have diarrhea in the house, and could feel nothing but guilt as they'd been trying to tell me they needed to get out for a good 40 mins! Apart from a huge mess to clean Tali needed a wash down, which didn't go down well at all and she now has a face like a smacked shitty arse on her as well. Seriously she seems fine, and I'm hoping it's just the IBS playing up and nothing more to concern ourselves about. As there was so much mess I didn't give her breakfast today, but if all is well I will probably give her a light supper. IBS is a little different to an infection or bug and theoretically she should be OK quickly so here's hoping.
Anyway was it Tali or Asha shouting? Well I can't be 100% but I still think it was Asha unsettled maybe by her mothers discomfort. Tali tends not to shout, but scratch at the door, but she didn't as I think I would have heard her. Guess I'll never know.
The next lot of mess had no smell, well it probably did but it was masked by Tali diarrhea smell. A cat, and I think now it was Billy as he's a bit off colour, had vomited on the sofa in the middle room.
It all took some cleaning and clearing and I did it all in my PJ's .... and of course everyone else was still shouting for breakfast.
Happy days!!!!