Wednesday 29 September 2021

Thing To Say

I giggle as I read the negativity. Your post didn't get enough feedback so you write another to express your disappointment. Your sick of the show report from people on your friends list, well you both are! Well hell scrawl past it, don't look, unfollow, unfriend. I love reading people's reports, I'm happy to share in their success, surely that is where you should be commenting. With so much doom and gloom in this world at least you can try and be pleased for others. If nothing else, it proves "the" someone is still moaning, but of course we knew that anyway! For me the shows have been among the best ever this season. I guess they were so sorely missed, as were the friendships. It's been great to be out there again but I fear Sheffield next month may be the last of the season for me, I really don't fancy the idea of indoor shows just now ... but we'll see.
Last night's storm was a bit of a surprise, though nowhere near as powerful as the one a couple of weeks ago I still switched off my router to protect my internet. This morning we were greeted by hail, the season surely have changed this week! That wind is bitter this morning. I guess I'll be walking in full Winter regalia! I must get this camera out with me again, or there will be no photos for the calendar! 
Yesterday we went to Aldi, and I'm glad we went too, their shelves were far better stocked.I got sardines for the troops, first time in weeks ...lol Even with my bottle of gin it was cheaper ... but damn it still no tinned cat food. I guess no one could have predicted covid, but I do believe that a lot of this is down to Brexit, and of course that could easily have been avoided! 
Kaiah's diet doesn't seem to be going well, she's been on half portions for over 2 weeks and hasn't lost an ounce, proving yet again how much we over feed these animals! She has to get the weight off by Sheffield show or she may as well stay at home! In the level of competition she now faces, there is no room for fat ladies! Oh hell she's not obese, I could never live with myself if she was ... but she does need a little off, not just for showing, but for her health. How sad it is to hear that the fat bitch I've mentioned here before is so ill, and only 8years old. Killing with kindness ... actually no, it's not kindness and ignorance is no excuse these days. So very sad.
Little Siska could not be accused of being fat anyway. All of a sudden she seems to have had another growth spurt, she's gone longer, taller and leaner. I'm so tempted to measure he, but I'll wait till she's nine months, maybe she hasn't got taller, maybe her change of overall shape just gives that impression. Whatever height she will be at 9 months is close on where they end up, generally there is possibility of a cm of growth after that, but with bones fusing at 11 months, well there isn't much chance of another huge growth spurt. Anything after that is muscle and maturity and not skeletal. 
Photos - Orin at a dog show ... Maybe I'll post it on Facebook again, lol. Ziva - 10 years old and still as fit as a flea. Siska looking tall and lean, or is it just me?