Saturday 18 September 2021

It's Been A Hard Day

On my way home on Friday I let Steve know that I was 20 mins away. I was hoping he would have taken the incentive to put the other dogs away, but I arrived home to chaos. Now I was knackered, burnt, hungry and lacking patience and I was immediately annoyed that I could notget Orin and Siska out of the van. Neither had peed since before 4am and Orin hadn't done anything else either!!!! Anyway .... I came in to discover Loki had pooed in the bedroom and immediately had to clean up, not a great welcome home.
As his stool was loose last night, I made Loki scrambled egg for breakfast. I am struggling to get him to eat his breakfast anyway ... and he needs his meds. As usual Steve took him for this morning walk and came back extremely upset, to be honest he was tearful. Loki was awful, wobbly, uncoordinated and falling over. Steve has always been more positive about a recovery than me, but this morning knocked him for six. Loki has been awful all day, knuckling and falling ... all we can hope is that it is just a blip, just one bad day and not a deterioration.