Friday 10 September 2021

Shows

Last night I enjoyed The National TV Awards. TV programmes like this really make me realise it will soon be Winter. I was chuffed that three of my favourite programmes of the last year won well. David Tennant won Best Actor for Des, he was truly amazing in it, of course Line Of Duty won, and It's A Sin was also top of its category. Gogglebox, Ant and Dec and I'm a Celebrity are also favourites here so I was chuffed, though I do feel Graham Norton deserves far more recognition. Yeah the evenings are drawing in and the dogs will need longer walks during the day. I can't imagine Siska will settle on a Winter evening to watch TV as easily as Orin did. 
With two shows entered, unless I do LKA in December, then I've only got one left to enter this year. Sheffield GSD is in Mid-October then that will be it till Manchester in January. We may be lucky enough to pick up a couple of open shows in the meantime, but to be honest I'm less sure about doing any indoor shows as Covid cases continue to rise over the Winter. I'm really disappointed with the classification at Sheffield. There is no SY class so those in Orin's age group will have to go into PG. He'll be just out of Junior and I think it's very unfair to stick young immature animals in with 3 - 4 year olds. Very poor classification indeed. Anyway with very few shows to go to I'll just have to lump it!