Sunday 4 October 2020

Some Old Photos

Blade and Seffe with little Lux on the windowsill 
Blade 
Dexi
Dexi
Nikki, Dexi, Seffe 

I was sent these today by a friend who use to do seasonal work at the Ozanam Centre where I worked as a Breakfast cook. Happy days as an agnostic working in a Catholic Holiday Centre. Hell I loved it and the people I worked for and with. I did almost 10 years there and I often think back to the days.
Anyway we've come to the conclusion that it was 97. Seffe and Dexi were born in 96 and Steve and I got together in 1997. He was here when my friend stayed over and she had a baby in 98. This was before we bought the cottage, we rented it till 1999 - you don't realise how much it's changed till you see these ... WOW. 
Quite emotional now as I'd never seen these photos before.