Wednesday 14 October 2020

More Swelling

Last night the swelling on Orin's face got larger with it affecting the other side of the muzzle. I know I have to give the antibiotics time, but I am worried. It's been suggested that there may be a foreign body in it, that a tiny bit of whatever he must have crashed into broke off and is still in the wound. That would be an absolute nightmare. 
This morning the pus is still coming out, the swelling is still no more than it was last night, but he is maybe a little less sore. He really doesn't like us cleaning it, but for his sake we have to insist. I can only hope that if there is something in there that it will come out with the pus and that everything will clear over the next couple of days. I really hate seeing any of them in discomfort like this, and I don't know what will happen next if things don't improve .... poor baby O.