Thursday 1 October 2020

In The Nursery




Steve's kindle threw a wobbly and I ended up taking it to the man who can in Tremadog. Leaving the tablet with him I went to the woodland where I spent a lot of my childhood playing. Sadly I seem to have picked the wrong day to go and the place was full of screaming running children. So lovely! 😆 Anyway I kept away from the little darlings and went onto the top path. There unfortunately I discovered that Orin sees no fear in edges and ledges, how I wish he was like Ross and more cautious, that worries me more now about the quarry's here! 
The walk, that I'd been looking forward to was slightly spoiled by a class full of children, but there we go I do feel there is great benefit for them to be out in nature. (But maybe not when I'm there!)  Maybe, hopefully we can go again soon.
Oh yes, there were things everywhere, odd things. Little faces in trees, toadstool, fairy's and pigs. All very odd.