Friday 7 August 2020

Today

I hope people are enjoying the heat today, I'm pleased to say it's warm but not hot here. 
The ladies watching walkers and a Spitz dog 
The Young Guns in front of Mynydd Mawr
 Orin joining the Young Guns for the last part of the walk 
*****
Honestly I'm at my wits end with the new dashboard for designing the blog. They said they were changing it to make it easier for mobile phone users .. but it's making life difficult for me and no doubt many other laptop users ....  to the point that today I feel like throwing in the towel!  It's so frustrating, it takes me twice as long to design it .. a straight line of photos with writing underneath now seems to be the only straight forward design ... ahhhhh
*****
This afternoon Orin, Ross and I got to share a lovely couple of hours with Linda and Carrie in Carrie's lovely garden. Ross I think entertained us all whilst Orin emptied the Summer house.