Thursday 20 August 2020

Season And Teeth

Sammi has now been in season for a week. Typically she doesn't seem to be messing about this time .. but of course she could have been spotting without me noticing, after all I wasn't watching her like a hawk this time. I do hope this will be her last season and that I can have her spayed late Autumn. If it wasn't for covid I would have had her spayed already but when the timing was right for her the vets were only doing emergency operations. 
Orin has some serious dental changes going on. Over the last 36 hrs he's lost all four of the puppy canine teeth .. and I haven't found a single one. Actually I haven't found a single puppy tooth, I usually find some laying around, mind you he's such a pig he's probably swallowed them! Here's hoping now for complete and correct dentition. 
I was so disappointed this photo of him eating blackberries was blurred. My fault no doubt!