Wednesday 19 August 2020

Confession

Well I have a confession - this now much loved photo almost didn't make the final cut. I set up 4 dogs and the fourth walked away. I was quite pissed off with her but I had snapped it and I thought well I'll delete it later. When I got home I checked out the handful of photos that I'd taken ... and gave this further thought. I cropped it, yes you can see her, but only just! I've no idea what the boys are looking at ... but yeah I like that!
On my way home I stopped at the rescue centre to see the new kitten room. It smaller, but looks great. Of course one of the kitten got to me, a very dark grey with a white patch on his chest. With people due to visit within the hour I though he was bound to be reserved .. I've now received a message to say they didn't look at him. What a quandary ... na, not the right time for us. He'll soon go!