Friday 28 August 2020

Future Plans

Last night I had a chat with Joe who owns Sisco, I confirmed my plans for Kaiah with him. He sounded delighted and said he had only been talking about her a few days ago with John. He also said that my Facebook use was the best PR Sisco had had in a while and that actually the dog was getting more interest than he had done in a while. Great news - a dog like that should never be ignored! 
We talked about Orin, obviously he knows and sees the negative aspect and suggested as he has before that I always consider the lights when showing him ... he said maybe not show him in bright sunlight .. Well that's not many shows off the radar in the UK really is it! Like me he is generally very excited about him and asking if I was going to get him to a show this year, I wish. I really hope something goes ahead!
My decision not to have kitten William was a hard one, lots of factors to consider including the fact that some kittens stay in the kitchen for months. William is quite timid so would need work as Perry did here. If he was outgoing like Luther then maybe it would be easier as I could have mixed him in with the family sooner. Orin and I still have some one to one time in the kitchen. He keeps me company when I cook and at breakfast time. I do feel that time is very very important, a time when he has no other dogs around him, a little bit of continued bonding time between him and me without Ross or Kaiah butting in. Also if plans progress as I hope they do Kaiah will need the kitchen in January and William would be rushed out of there. Luther was out doing his own thing in no time, Perry took months to be confident enough to come and go as he pleases and I think William would be the same. Besides William is grey, he'll soon be snapped up and have a home of his own, but of course being logical and sensible didn't stop me feeling it and crying about it ... put it this way if Steve said sod it let's get him I'd off for him like a shot ... Oh look a flying pig!!!