Wednesday 12 August 2020

Stolen Photos

                                                                Sisco At Crufts - 2019
I can't imagine Joyal will mind though, he's one of the nicest people you could wish to meet.
I hadn't seen Fransisco Di Casa Gregori in the flesh till Crufts 2019, I'd liked him in photos but no single photo I'd seen could prepare me for this outstanding dog. He may have already been a veteran by then but he was in tip top condition and his presence filled the ring. At first I wasn't sure who he was and ran over to Ivylene (Sarah's mum) to ask for her catalogue. Now that was my kind of dog! 
Now Sisco is red but obviously the lighting in these photos does give off an artificial colour. My bitch line mostly has good colour but looking at daddy you can see where Orin gets his colour from can't you ...
Later that day at Crufts I watched and drooled as Zalu also put in a super performance, I came home thinking wow a Zalu daughter ... what a dream.  Sadly it was not to be and plans were changed ... 
Sammi met Sisco in January when Covid 19 was just something going on in China. The "K" litter arrived in March and stole our hearts, a quality litter without doubts  ... now I'm planing ahead for the "L" litter, also likely if successful to be sired by Sisco.