Tuesday 18 August 2020

Results

When entering shows we tend to take the dogs that we think judges may favour. Sometimes we get it badly wrong .. sometimes we don't! Even this year I gave a judge the chance to go over Kaiah ... she gave Loki BOB - she won't get the pleasure of putting her hands over Kaiah again ... and not because she favoured Loki but because of what else she did. Kaiah is consructionally superior to Loki, and can out move him but often all rounders favour big impressive males over more correct females! Anyway such is the game we play ... or did before Covid19.
I've been supporting some of the online charity shows, most do not divulge their judges ... but a few do. Anyway when I saw who was judging the show I considered which photo of Orin would suite the judge  ... it seems I made the right choice. Well done Orin! 
I also entered one of the fun classes - yeah we did Ok there too