Saturday 29 August 2020

I'm Not Dwelling .. Just Saying

Five years ago, at about now I suppose, (9am) I picked up Gail got some diesel and set off to a show. Just as Sammi was winning BOB life changed for me. A bang in my head meant that things would never quite be the same again. It's been a roller coaster ride and a time to find who really was there for me. Arriving home mid September there were many more downs than ups, I could not imagine then that I could be as I am now... Onward and upward (Lets not forget forward) 
When you have been that close to leaving the world your prospective on life changes, well initially anyway. You see the world through different eyes, as you struggle with normality little thing don't matter. Basically you wipe the slate clean and move on - shame someone has shit on the slate since though! Even last night the green-eyed monster had a dig, I'm not one for confrontation but last night choking on my sarcasm I did respond. For new blog readers I briefly want to explain.... the friendship went wrong a few years ago when I was blamed for something that I had no influence on. If the situation happened again today it would happen in exactly the same way, I simply could not have done anything differently. I promise you it was not my fault, it was totally their own fault, but being the type of person that they are they had to put the blame on someone else's shoulders. Actually it proves the friendship was weak if they think that I am the type of person that wouldn't have done something .. if I could! From there a catalogue of events have simply made matters worse ... call me what you like but start on my dogs and I'm in the fight. Sadly this person has put their trust in the wrong people and everything they have said has got back to me. I was told 5 times before I left the show ground on one occasion that Ross was the cause for them not winning the class, Ross who was in the van at the time I hasten to add. It's not my fault my dogs keep winning, but I sure won't be leaving them at home just to please others.