Wednesday 1 July 2020

Who's Walking With Orin?

It's already becoming apparent that Orin prefers to walk with Kaiah and Ross. He takes little notice of Loki but the other two are so much fun. Some days it works out that he has to go out on the girls walk. I can just do a circuit with them, collect him and do another circuit so all in all we do a figure of eight. I want to keep mixing and matching so that I can eventually decided on a day to day basis who goes where.
I had hoped today to take Orin and Ross over to Llyn Cop, but I could see from here that the cattle were there so plans had to be changed. Steve wanted to take him to Llyn Ffynhonnau. OMG! Too far for Orin, and himself come to think of it! He has these bright ideas and when I tell him he needs to listen to his body he tells me his body lies!
Talking of Mr S, in a round about way I was put in my place last night. A photo and video of Loki B was put on the puppy album. (I think I'll stick to calling him Loki B from now on as it gets confusing with our Loki, so Loki B AKA Basil) Anyway I said to Steve OMG look at him, he looks wonderful, he's so beautiful. A while later a video of Merlin (Ken) also went on .. again I commented on how super he looked. Steve said, "Well to be honest I'm very happy with the boy we've got!" Oh bloody hell, so am I. I picked him, I adore him, but I can still admire and be proud of the others can't I, after all they are all our kids! To make my day photos of Ginger (Who has kept her name) and Jazz (Spice) were also added to the album. All growing beautifully and looking to be having wonderful lives ... I can't wait to see the photo of Bruce with his rosette now.
The weather hasn't been too kind re training and I desperately would love some photos of Orin stood. The extremes of weather is so odd, too hot or wind and rain. I do hope we get a chance soon, he's growing so quickly that photos looks out of date in just a week. Steve and I can't really do it alone, though I fear we may have to try ...