Friday 10 July 2020

Bangor Trip


















This mornings adventure - A trip to Pets At Home, a weigh in and visiting Ed. 
Orin did well, I could feel a little tension from him when we first walked into the store but equally I could feel him relax in minutes as we walked around the shop. Anyway he weighed 17.4 KG so I doubt now he'll be over 20kg by 4 months like Loki was, but may well be on a par with Ross and Mikey who were close to 19.5kg. Anyway the purpose of the trip was to get food for Asha. I thought I'd try Fishmongers white fish and potato, having used it at Freshfields and with Louis I found it to be excellent food. If it doesn't work I may consider a home made/cooked diet ... with 10kg of this we should know where we stand before considering another bag. 
We then went on to visit Ed (Stepson) and sat out with him for about 20 mins. I hadn't seen Ed since the beginning of March  and it was lovely to sit out in the garden behind his flat. Ed was calm, as is his nature, and let Orin go over to him when he was ready, as you can see it worked well. I decided to take Ross with me, he was not calm or quiet but really I hope Orin will pick up on his happy go lucky nature ... I'd sooner have two clowns at the party any day! Apologise to the residence but you now have a hole in your lawn! Ooops .. I stopped him as soon as I spotted him ... honest! 
Orin getting close to Ed but watching Ross shouting 
"Will someone please throw the bloody kong!"