Monday 13 July 2020

In The Field

Now don't jump down my throat when I make the statement, I'm not wishing Orin's life away I'm enjoying every minute of his puppyhood ... but God I can't wait to see what he'll look like as an adult! 
Sadly the mist has been so thick again today that I felt it wasn't safe to walk up here. Hard to believe maybe but from experience when the visibility is this poor you can almost walk into the bloody cattle. Anyway thank god for three acres of fields. They loved the wet grass and we left them to it whilst we continued the battle against the sheep. 
Don't worry about Kaiah in the photo as you can see from the video she loves rolling in wet grass. The blaster monster came out when we got back, most of them queuing for their turn, but Orin hid by the gate. Needs must and I popped him on the lead next to me whilst I did Kaiah and then much to his disapproval he had a turn too. Like I said he'll get use to it, and to be honest he's far more tolerant of it than Ross was.