Wednesday 8 July 2020

Reminiscing

Dexi and Simba from the "A" litter. 
Dexi still my top winner, Simba returned here at 3+ years after his owners let him down. 
Louis from the "E" litter - The dog in my life time
Mikey - Asha's brother, such a darling
I've owned far more home-bred bitches than dogs. Up until Orin, these are the only 4 home-bred males I've owned. Of course there have been other males but these 4 are "Blanik bred Blanik owned."
Blade - My first love
Jay - Dexi's grandson, Louis' dad
Kai - My first Conbhairean dog, Asha and Mikey's dad
Nico - Kai's nephew from Conbhairean - Sammi and Loki's dad
Loki - Nico's "Cofi" son
Ross - My sable clown, bred by Silkenwood In Suffolk. 
Of course there have been others males who have lived with us ..
Captain, Robbie, Jake and Finlay ...
Part of the family for some part of their lives!