Sunday 12 July 2020

Updates

Well you may recall that the green eyed monster told someone at a show that she was sick to death of me and Loki winning and sick to death of my daily dog photos. Oooerrrr. Well how a dog lover can find dog photos offensive is beyond me, but if you do then it's simple, unfriend, unfollow ... scrawl past. Anyway I won't stop taking photo for anyone and I don't have to explain myself to anyone, but this morning someone else has brightened my day with their comment on Orin's album... "Beautiful photos as always Rhian. I so look forward to seeing them each day and watching Orin's development. He's stolen my heart." I have said before that comments on the photos actually mean a lot to me, but how lovely of her to say so and she's not the first to post similar messages. She's not someone I know well, god thinking about it when did I last see her? She use to show Chanask Jackson many moons ago, he was the brother of Chanask Jamiroquai sire of our "C" litter. You know what, I can't think I've seen her many times in 15 years but thanks to Facebook we are now back in touch.
Asha had a good night, she has had some of the fishmongers food with mash potato for breakfast. I have some sweet potato to mix into her meals for later. She is still on three smaller meals and I think I'll keep her on that now. There's never any problems getting Asha to eat and she's game for anything! Talking of eating Ross is being awkward with breakfast again, I'm not playing the game. It's removed in 10 minutes and nothing is added. Sorry mate, eat it or loose it!
Jamie and Perry had "Pink Eye" the feline equivalent of conjunctivitis. The vet gave some fucithalmic cream and it cleared slowly. Medicating Perry was a nightmare, being such a nervous cat he actually got scared of me. I was quite hurt but I got it, he is a very timid! Just as I squeezed the last lot of medication out of the tube Choo started with it, bloody hell! I google and found that chloramphenicol was available over the counter at the chemist. Having 12 years experience of working with rescue cats with regular eye problems I knew how good this stuff was. £4.99 .. probably not strictly legal but sod it. Choo's eye has now cleared beautifully! One to remember in future I think.