Thursday 31 October 2019

This Morning - 3.5 Weeks

Asha got us up at 5am - well when I say us I mean Steve, this morning it was me who slept through the winging. He let her out for a few minutes and then both went back to bed. Around 7.15am she started again and this time I heard her. In my lovely PJ's I went to look around the yard - nothing suspicious - I then let her out and went to make a cuppa. Before getting everyone up I checked the yard again, nothing suspicious. Though of course we will always get up for her but I do wonder what wakes her. Is Steve right, is this just a new habit of old age? Like I said previously, I'd rather not chance ignoring her, I'd sooner get up than be faced with an avoidable accident.
Kaiah was sick this morning, just a small quantity of froth. I got all excited until Sammi did the same. But, "Morning sickness affects some bitches, but only for a few days during the 3rd or 4th week. (It's caused by hormone changes.) She may seem tired, and she may eat less than usual." So it is the right time and though she did eat she did hesitate for a few seconds, just enough for me to notice. Anyway I'l continue to stay very guarded because phantom pregnancies can also cause the same symptoms. Come on Kaiah - cook me some brown puppies!!! LOL