Thursday 3 October 2019

You Are Stupid ... He Said!


 Two walks down and it starts to rain. Mr S tries to encourage me not to go out again. Well I'm dressed in waterproofs from top to tail, why would I not go out again? If you own dogs then you give them everything you can don't you, and they were only short walks anyway!
Of course when you are out in the rain with a bitch in season that is bound to be the time you'll see someone isn't it! Robin the farmer was out and had a van full of dogs, as much as I want puppies I don't want crossbreeds .. and what ever silly name you may want to call them a crossbreed is a crossbreed is a crossbreed in my book! So we turned round and took an alternate route... it was simply not worth the risk!
Blood test no 2 tomorrow and the levels should only be around 3.2. But of course bitches do not read the book and I know of one who went from 4.3 to 37.3 within the same time frame. With so far to travel it really is not worth not doing these modern and pretty accurate test.