Wednesday 30 October 2019

Asha Missed Her Footing

Today for the first time, that I can recall anyway, Asha had a miss jump into the van and I had to help her back end into it. I'm not going to worry about it, I'll take it as the one off that I hope it will be. Still it made me worry at the time and then reminisce about the generations of my bitch line that came before her. Asha is just so well, though she's been moulting and looks tatty but that is only coat. Her mum Tali was 13 when we lost her, I can only hope Asha does as well.
To be honest the bitches do seem to do well age wise, Kiri was the oldest and was going on for 14, Krizzie is the only bitch we've lost young. Poor, beautiful, crazy Krizzie was only 8 and died merely months after her mother Seffe. It's hard to comprehend that we lost her at the same age as the sisters are now .. it was just heartbreaking, she was such a darling and her exuberance for life was overwhelming. She left such a huge hole in my heart and she was so missed by the family, though Louis sought comfort from his auntie Kiri. Stolen too young but the experience of living with her and the things she got up to were such a pleasure and she has left me with wonderful memories of sharing great times with a cracking character. Till we meet again dear Deeanna!