Wednesday 16 October 2019

Older

Recently Asha seems to be ageing in front on my eyes. She seems to have lost the muscle on her forehead and she's getting more and more grey. When she looks at me now she just looks so so old; like Nikki before her she looks older than her years really.
Looking at things positively though her mobility has not deteriorated at all, she's sprightly and has plenty of energy on the walks. She's full of fun and keeps up with her walking partners, and of course her appetite is still normal, well greedy.
The grey doesn't bother me at all, hell it's only hair, but I do wonder why she is loosing muscle mass, I just hope it nothing but the symptoms of old age. I do remember Tali went the same, but I think she was older when I noticed. I can't think I've noticed it with others, other than Kiri but of course that was because of her condition and not her age.
Take everyday as it comes and let her enjoy her adventures is all we can do. Hopefully next week I'll be recovered and will feel well enough to take them all on some travels .. she'd like that .. and so would I!