Wednesday 16 October 2019

Got My Book Out

Now we are a 192 hours after mating and if a Kaiah is pregnant then things are developing. The ovaum divided into two cells at +96 hours after fertilisation, four at +120 hours and eight at +144hours. Today at +192 hours there is a mass of cells known as morula. Over the next day or so the morula is passing down the uterine tube and then into the uterus.
Of course I haven't memorised any of this .. but my bible "The book of the bitch" is now out of the cupboard and will be referred to regularly for updates. It really is the best book for anyone living with bitches.
Do you believe in dowsing? I'm always sceptical but have a beautiful pendulum brought for me by a friend a few years ago. I must admit I've had a go. I went over each bitch as they relaxed in the evening .. I asked "Is Sammi pregnant?" Nothing ... "Is Ziva pregnant?" Nothing ... "Is Kaiah pregnant?" I swear it started to spin .. I often wonder if the spinning comes from the anticipation of the owner, but as far as I know I did nothing different. I haven't told Steve .. he'll laugh at me. Anyway of course even if she is currently pregnant there is a long way to go .. and often puppies are lost on the way and owners never knew they were there at all.