Sunday 6 October 2019

Boys Separated From K

Kaiah has had to be separated from the boys today. I think personally that she has ovulated or will be today. As I said the results tomorrow morning will confirm when we have that long journey ahead of us, if  only the right dog was in Bangor eh! 
I took  a group of 5 out together off the property for the first time since Kaiah was last in season. I must admit it was all pretty easy and there was a nice happy atmosphere until Asha stole Ross' kong. Like the others Ross will not take anything off Asha and I let her have it for a while, but I did have to get it back for him as he started teasing the other girls. As I've said Ross without a kong is a naughty, mischievous boy. Loki got a telling off from Ziva for barging .. as he does, otherwise it was a lovely fun filled walk. Everything is still the same for Nico and Jezi but poor Kaiah had a short walk ... alone!