Tuesday 29 October 2019

Boys Bonding

This is my favourite of the photos taken in the woods today. Autumn photos aside it shows clearly what we have been discussing regarding the height of the boys. Both boys are so close in height but Loki always appears so much taller when he's not. Here you can see he is holding his neck upright whilst Ross has his head and neck forward. Ross always drops his head whilst Loki lifts his and therefore he gives the impression of greater size. In the photos where Ross has lifted his head (Like today's walk photo) I've thrown Loki's toy, he will watch it and wait .. but if I throw anything else from a stone to a clump of grass he's gone after it!
When making the Blanik calendar I spend a lot of time looking for the right photos to suite the month. Bluebells in May, snow in January and when I can colourful Autumnal colours for October and November.  Today Steve and I went for an extra walk to Parc Eryri and we horrified to find the far gate to the park has been closed off .. and so has the route down to the walk by the river. Apparently traffic on the track for the new bypass has made the route inaccessible. I'm sure we can still get to the river from the hospital track though. 
Anyway the photos are nice but not good enough. Should I get some motivation to get a calander done for next year then I'll have to get better Autumn coloured photos.