Saturday 19 October 2019

Peeping Perry

Says he's sorry for causing heartache this morning. He's never been late for a meal before and is usually in in the morning waiting to eat. With such horrendous rain last night I was really expecting him here, but we were up an hour earlier and I thought he would be here easily by 8am. I left at 7.45am and text Steve at 8.15am, nope he wasn't there. I started to feel uncomfortable about it all .. Where was he?
It was just after 9am when I couldn't help myself and text again, no he still wasn't home. Shit, now I was starting to panic. Now don't get me wrong I'm not a neurotic cat owner, Isla, Junior and Choo can be missing for half a day, longer even without my concern. But if Jamie and Perry are not about then it's different. Jamie is a homebody and Perry has a spot on food clock! Luther of course is always around, we are yet to learn his routine.
As soon as I finished showing the dogs I checked the phone .. Perry was home. Steve had seen him running down hell for leather from the direction of next door. He was not being chased at all, there was no one about. Where had you been my friend? Were you lost? Were you locked in somewhere or just sheltering and fell asleep? Did the food alarm sleep in? Whatever DONT do it again! Ridiculously I was so emotional to find out he was home, I swear I almost cried!