Saturday 14 September 2019

Titanium

Well Dr.John's Titanium is ordered. Buying 50 bags a go means I've had a decent discount, but it's still dearer by £1.10 a bag than the CSJ was.  On a bag it's not much, but it means I need to find £55 extra at a time when money is already at a stretch! Still I'd made a decision not to use CSJ again if I can help it. I did feel very let down by those posts on Facebook, but also I feel Loki needs a different diet as he, well basically, he seems to shit too much. It just makes me think that he's not getting the nutrition he needs from the food.
The titanium also contains green-lipped mussel. This shellfish is use it to make medicine. "As a medicine, it is available in freeze-dried, ground, and capsule form. ... New Zealand green-lipped mussel is used for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and asthma. It is also used for cancer and to prevent sore muscles after exercise."  I've head that is some cases it's more effective than adding Glucosamine to the dogs diet to promote health joints .. we'll see!  I got a single bag yesterday to start mixing into the young dogs diet over the week, I will get them on it first. Ross is still throwing coat and is skinny again and I want Kaiah in tip top condition .. so I'll get the four of them on it first, that is the best I can do for them now!
I'm not going to cut ties with CSJ, you never know this may not work and there is Asha to consider. If the Titanium doesn't work for her I will need to put her back onto her CP21 ... at a higher cost buying it in small amounts, but needs must!
The food should arrive next week, let's hope they can get up the track!!!!