Monday 23 September 2019

The Food Came

.. and I had to chuckle. I had a call from the driver to say he was lost. I asked where are you? Stupid question really .. he said "At the end of the earth near a kissing gate!" I've no idea why it amused me so much, but it did. It seems they had only missed our track and gone up the next one towards Moel Tryfan. Not too bad really then. He was a character I have to admit, he proceeded to advice me on dog feeding .. bless him, nothing offensive about him at all .. just a funny character. 
 We only did the fields today
The big gang in the top garden adjacent to the bottom field. It does make sense .. honest! 
Jezi and Nico 
A Sting classic comes to mind!
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley 
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky as we walk in fields of gold 
So she took her love for to gaze awhile upon the fields of barley 
In his arms she fell as her hair came down among the fields of gold"