Wednesday 25 September 2019

Nico's Page

I'm thinking of closing down Nico's Facebook page. To be honest I now feel it's pointless. There is no interaction on it so why do I bother? It was set up years ago just to get people to realise he was out there. He's had 8 litters with a chance one could be on the way .. and a possible mating is due next month. I have always said that at the end of this year I was withdrawing him from stud. (Or at least by April when he will be 9 years old)  Nico is fit and well but I guess I had it as a cut off point in my mind .. though of course nothing would be set in stone I will just remove any adverts!
Louis' facebook page is still out there and I look at it occasionally, I'm worried that when it's gone it's gone .. there is no going back if you know what I mean. Maybe I should think hard before removing Nico's .. I don't want to regret it in future. Now I'm regressing .. Oh poo .. I'll give it a while and decide!