Sunday 22 September 2019

Guess Where He Was?

Last night was the fourth night since I'd evicted Luther from the kitchen over night. Every morning, like I did for Perry,  I've got up between 6 and 7 am to open the window so he could go out early. This morning I woke up about 7am hearing Luther shouting, initially I thought he just wanted to go out .. I was quite taken aback to find out he was already out! Of course he'd managed the cat flap .. he's such a bright spark, why would he not? He'd just not managed to get back in again! Still he at least had the nous to come shouting at the back door. Maybe we'll have to have a few lessons in coming back in, but I doubt it'll take him months like it did for little Perry winkle.
I was sad to hear the Luther's mum is still at Freshfields. Gail sent another heart wrenching message on Facebook. Sadly most people seem to think that we should take her on .. that was not the purpose of the post.  It's funny how people with one or two pets think we should take on all the others without consideration to finances. It's not about space, we have that in abundance .. sadly feeding and caring for cats cost money.
My heart goes out to the poor mummy cat and I will do anything I can to help find her a home, but this will not be her home. Priority must be given to our own cats and keeping Miss Perfect Posh cat happy is a must, she only just tolerates all the "idiot boys" that she has to share her home with. No more female cats here .. one is enough!

"Hi Luther, its your Mamma here. Heard you have a wonderful /loving home, good on you . Looking for my forever home too, so if you know of any, please let me know. Ta ta for now son, take good care of yourself and stay off the roof!! Love Mammy Pws"