Monday 23 September 2019

Bloody Cold

After a sleepless night of sneezing, coughing, aching legs and not being able to breath I wondered where I'd picked up this bloody thing from? I can only think of Aldi, my parents house and dog club on Thursday. Shit I saw Paul on Friday, I hope and pray I have not passed it on to him. I was Ok on Saturday morning but did start sniffing on Saturday afternoon, I hope the company I was keeping that day are not now suffering too!
Saturday afternoon was wonderful, a social afternoon with friends to celebrate their first Champion in their chosen breed. Please don't ever ask me to take you there though .. wow I never knew there were so many narrow back roads on Anglesey. They like us have to keep some of the dogs apart but I got to see them all. I was shocked to find only shut doors between them. These buggers here can open every bloody door in the house. To keep them in or out we have to lock everything. She said hers never try. I wonder if it's a breed thing? Only Nico has never tried here but that is because Jezi does it for him, mind you he did barge and bend the baby gate till it opened!
The dog food is coming this morning. They would wouldn't they on a day when I'd sooner just go back to bed. Ah well needs must .. at least it's another bright morning to start what is forecast to be a week of rain and more rain.
When I got up at 6.30am Luther was gone again. Most of the other were asleep but there was no sign of him. I opened the window so I know he could get back in .. but I do worry .. what if he'd gone out as we went to bed and found himself stuck out all night? I guess I can only comfort myself knowing he came to the backdoor screaming the other morning. My little man is growing up too quickly.