Sunday 1 September 2019

Meteorological Autumn Begins

 Walking where we shouldn't be - been walking here for over 24 years so can't accept that they are now telling me I can't go there. Haa! We'll go through the gabs left for the sheep then.
 My lovely girls in one of the derelict buildings that we call The Shop,
just for fun and reference.
A longer walk with my Young Guns incorporating part of both the previous walks. Kaiah was really on form, god she's so funny. Loki had again chewed a chunk off his his toy and I decided to take a photo of him with the broken toy to put on Facebook with a humorous comment. I turned round to take it and .. OOoops there she was sat next to him ..  She is one step ahead now, well if  you sit to get your photo taken you get a treat don't you!!! 
Happy socks was full of fun as usual , god he makes me smile. 
Being such a lovely sunny afternoon I suggested to he indoors that we go for a run in the car, his now usual and annoyingly boring reply of "if you want" didn't exactly excite me. Seriously all I want is some quality time with him and a look around this stunning place that we are blessed to call home.  I feel we do nothing but sit on the sofa for too long on far too many afternoons. Yeah we went but we had words, and it made me feel like not asking again. I know we both have limitations in our lives but an hour out once or twice a week really isn't much to ask .. is it? Even my mum and dad go for drives and picnics. Yeah I admit I get jealous but only because I want some quality time with the love of my life. Anyway we did eventually have a nice time and drove from home over to Cwm Dulyn, round behind the mast and over to Bwlch Derwin. There things got interesting as we ended up for what seemed like miles on an unfamiliar single track road with as much grass down the middle as on the sides. Eventually we came to the conclusion that someone had turned one of the signs round and that we were almost in Chwilog instead of  going back towards Bryncir. Ah well it was lovely and thankfully we saw no oncoming traffic.