Sunday 8 September 2019

Luther Growing So Fast


When I go into the kitchen for the first time every morning, I expect and look forward to seeing Luther, my little kitten. OMG .. What happened to him? Did he grow over night? Is he growing every night? LOL He's 4 and a half months and growing like a weed. Maybe it's because Perry is quite small and I'm comparing, Perry is the same size as Billy was with all the other boys quite a lot bigger. Junior and Choo are tall, sleek and slim (ish) Jamie is not tall he is short fat and dumpy, but has much bigger bone than Perry (Don't ever tell him I said that about him!)  Perry still has that oriental cat look about him, finer bone and shorter coat .. and so handsome!
Luther still has his white undercoat but he's now dramatically black. He's so shiny it's really impressive. Maybe the white undercoat makes a difference to that. He is exactly what I hoped he would be .. and more. Such a lovely looking boy with a huge character, you can't help but love him even if he does break the house rules and stays out after 9pm.
I'll soon be moving him out of the kitchen at night. I bet we'll have some early wake up calls as he and Perry run riot before breakfast. I've decided I'll leave it till he's 5 months then he's evicted, not that he'll care. With his confidence he hasn't needed the safety net that Perry did.  Then before Xmas it'll be that dreaded trip to the vets to have his jingle bells removed ... wow did someone mention Xmas???