Thursday 1 December 2022

Walks And Health



I think it's best I never make plans. Though the first walk did go as I had hoped, other than Ziva jumping in a dirty ditch and Sammi rolling in fox poo I suppose, after that things kind of fell apart. I got back to find Steve looking pale and saying he wasn't feeling too great. I had to wash Sammi but he said he was OK to sort out Ziva. 
The second walk was as stressful as ever, as I've said it really is no fun being dragged about by an adult male GSD, even on a head collar. I got back to find Steve looking worse and in his chair. I made him a cuppa and then was not comfortable to go to the empty lake with the others as I'd planned. It was a quick, tense 20 minute walk, which really is not enough, but I couldn't comfortably stay out any longer. Steve is now in bed and all I can think is, What next?