Sunday 18 December 2022

Dear Prudence

"Good Morning, I hope you have received your Xmas gift by now as I posted it 11 days ago? I'm sure you realise I send it because I care. I hope it gives you just a few minutes joy each year and that you do realise people are thinking about you. Anyway I'm hoping it has arrived safely?
Since LKA life has been pretty hard. The dogs have been poorly, some of them were a worry .. the constant vomit and diarrhoea and the fact they were lethargic was concerning at times. Anyway, I'm really disappointed that you haven't once messaged to ask how they are, or how I am? I also notice you haven't commented on any of my cat and dog photos for ages, as is your right, but I thought you may have commented on the 10 year anniversary of us loosing Louis as you did on Martin Sibson's post and many others. I've come to the conclusion that you don't seem to want me in your life, well that's fine, I've not got the emotional strength to deal with it. Look after yourself and your lovely dog."
So do I send it? Now please don't think I'm just being childish. Those of you who know will understand that this person drops me and picks me up again over and over. She seems to push the people who care for her the most away from her, and that is the problem, I do care. I'm not the only one being messed about and ignored in times of need, the death of a mutual friends elderly dog was complete ignored, as was the birth and the first 8 weeks of the K litters life. It's all or nothing from her and I've had enough of years of a one-sided unpredictable friendship. I don't give up on people easily, it really it's not just about the lack of comments and the lack of support now ... it's everything that's come before it! 

Zeus has had me up twice overnight, he now has diarrhoea and has vomited this morning. He ate a mouth full or two of food for the first time last night, and is now suffering the consequence. Ross is still not eating very much either. They were the last two to get symptoms, so I guess they need a couple more days to get over it.  I really am hoping that Loki is getting away with it. I wonder if he's had it before? 
Kaiah and Siska are on normal food now, with Orin, Sammi and Ziva on half pasta and fish and half dog food, Ross ate a piece of fish, but nothing else!
I've kept off the mountain since this began, I don't want to be responsible for more poorly dogs, but Siska is driving me insane! Please let it soon be over!