Friday 2 December 2022

Cats

Have you seen Luther?
I spent most of the day wondering where he was, he hadn't come for food - but yeah there he is with the little chatter box. I get so fed up with putting the bedding back up on the shelf, the knock something down almost everyday, the piles get more and more lopsided as I lose patience, until they often fall in a heap on the floor. Mind you who can blame the boys for sleeping there.
My cat food obsession has been going on since lockdown, first of all I couldn't get tins, then the prices rocketed to a ridiculous amount. Like it or lump it the guys have to eat, so these days I trawl the internet to find what they will eat at a decent price. This week I've had a delivery of Tesco cat food (54 tins) and a delivery of 48 cans Whiskas from Zooplus - that should keep us going for part of the Winter anyway!