Thursday 15 December 2022

George Michael - Amazing HD (Live)

If you knew Louis then do me the honour of listening to this today, 
If you loved Louis then do me the honour of listening to this today.
If you never had the pleasure of knowing or loving Louis then do me the honour of listening to this today, and if you can, imagine he and I dancing and singing our way through the song in the kitchen. Please today listen to Louis' song, 10 years since we lost you, 10 years on this is still Louis song, 10 years on will still remember our Mr Amazing 

Tell me, I guess that cupid was in disguise 
That day you walked in and changed my life
I think it's amazing 
The way that love can set you free 
So now I walk in the midday sun 
I never thought that my saviour would come 
I think it's amazing 
I think you're amazing