Monday 26 December 2022

Boxing Day Walks

Left the lights on the van in case I forgot where I parked it. Seriously, isn't that amazing!

First day back on the mountain since the day before LKA. Everyone had a great time and no doubt were pleased to get some normality.

OMG I lost my bloody phone. I think I've lost this phone more times in the 8 months I've had it than all the others put together. I think it likes to jump out of my pocket, roll in the grass and hide. I was back at the van when I realised, luckily I saw John who rang it for me ... Siska and Zeus got to go all the way back to this rock - and that was where it was waiting for me. I haven't told Steve! 

With the van parked in the same position I walked off .. I saw two people marching up towards us from the direction of Plas Braich, I knew who they were, he always walks about 10 feet in front of her! I called ... "Come on kids." The girls came but Orin was having a poo, I continued to walk away ... the people were getting closer to Orin and I was going further "Orin .. come on." He was still having a poo .. now this must have been the longest poo in history, they were now so close to him that I called, "Please give him some space?" They ignored me .. "come on O!" Eventually, he charged towards me ... and just as I realised they were about to cross onto the same path as me O decided he needed to pee - and this was no male scent, this was the bloody Niagara Falls .. I'm sure he did it on purpose!  Anyway, with George and Mildred now going up hill I opted for a quiet life and went downhill towards the boat quarry, tunnel and aunties cottage. Actually it was great so thanks G&M for making me chose an alternate.