Sunday 4 December 2022

Fencing Is Done

Well that's a great job. Obviously they've bought it inward a bit but it's very tidy. The guy who also helps on his fathers farm said they could cut the field for us in the Summer - fantastic news. Having done a quick Facebook search on them I discovered his mother was a year younger than me at school, I asked about her and was shocked to discover she has dementia. That's a bit scary! 
Jamie was not amused that Ziva would not move out of "his" seat again today and eventually decided to just snuggle into her. I do think he misses cuddling with Junior as he's quite unsettled. I managed to get the throws washed, dried and put back on yesterday into today, they dried brilliantly on the radiators. What would I do without throws and Vet beds with this lot?