Wednesday 19 October 2022

What To Do On A Windy Day?

With the wind so bad it shattered our garden gate I decided to stay in today. This is what I got up to. I have to admit I'm happy with it, but as ever I lack self-confidence and have asked others to check it. I've now sent it to the GSD National Magazine for inclusion in the next edition, If it prints well I may also ask for it to be included in the Crufts edition next year.
This evening I let the troops out for a wee and went to open the door 10 mins later to find no dogs - the back gate had been blown open. Wow I can only think of that happening a couple of times before ever. I called them, and all but Orin came charging in. I went out with a torch and could just make him out having a poo in the field, bless him he too came charging in as soon as he could. 
The animed parcel came and Steve braved it to get the parcel from the top gate. Eight dogs and 7 cats now "drontaled!" 
Lets hope this drops soon or we won't be sleeping tonight!