Saturday 1 October 2022

Shadow And Taz

Shadow
Taz
Delwyn their breeder, like me was delighted to see these two today. He had Nica with him and a fun time was had by all. I'm still sticking to my original decision that these three were the best in the litter, though I do look forward to seeing the others and maybe being proved wrong. Please understand that I don't want to stir the pot, but the point of my blog is to say it as it is for me, to put my thoughts and feelings down. I wish, I so wish I'd had my wits about me and gone to pick up Taz for myself earlier in the year. I feel this pup currently has the potential to be equal, if not better than my current females. Ok she and Shadow were carrying too much weight, but other than that there was only one thing I'd like different about her at this age .. and that's for me to know and you to find out! Shadow was impressive beyond compare, his back legs only showing the weakness of a young growing male. Normal muscle and development will soon get that sorted. Like the first time I saw him my heart skipped a beat. Wow these are Orin's kids! 
Shadow is walking next to Delwyn - zoom in and see how straight his legs are. Someone needs to take that vet in hand! ... and by the way both pups regularly go visiting at a care home with their owner. 
Taz

Shadow - the best we got! 

Nica