Saturday 1 October 2022

Darlington



2nd: 3974 STANLEY, Mrs Rhian Blanik Liszka 
Liked her overall proportions. She too has a steady temperament. V good head. Dark eyes. Strong neck. Decent front but a bit slack in pastern. She is well ribbed to a short loin holds a firm topline. Slightly too long in second thigh. Holds outline on the move.

To be fair another one that is pretty on the money. He mentions in the critiques for the first bitch that she is better in rear action than Siska. I do think that Siska is a little over done in hindquarters, and that would make her loose, Personally I think her rear pastern and second thigh are on the borderline, though I find it acceptable, I really wouldn't like her to have any more! 
Siska's feet and front pasterns have never been her fortune, though her pasterns have improved dramatically from when she was younger, I can't knock the man for noticing. In all honestly, he seems to see her pretty much as I do.