Thursday 6 October 2022

Great Walks

Sammi, Ross, Ziva and Loki
It was just fantastic to see Ziva running full pelt with Sammi and Ross today. I was kicking myself that I didn't film it! She also had a bath in a ditch - and I missed getting evidence of that too!!!

Siska and Zeus 

Siska, Orin, Kaiah
Yes Ok I'm coming - actually I think I'll go round!
There was a lot of quarry traffic today, one even getting stuck trying to turn up the track to the quarry. These sing track roads and rough tracks are not made for such vehicles! I must admit, I sat there giggling as I watched him trying to take the corner, but my heart was in my mouth as he went close to the edge a few times. I got the yellow van stuck there in snow and ice, I thought I was being clever turning it round in hope I'd still get out the next day ...  Wrong!