Monday 10 October 2022

The Last Walk

 How can you lose half a dozen cows and a white calf? I've no idea where they went, but for safety I still kept to the near side to start my walk. Siska was a fecking nightmare, I do feel sorry for poor Kaiah, but she should have told her a long time ago, now it's too late. Mini me has the upper hand with all bar Orin, he still floors her when necessary. Anyway I opted to walk towards Will grave again, then go right and back round - but as soon as we were on the path the same walker came towards us. Now the options are I change my route or I put them on leads - I always change my route. So we went left, Orin went over the fence - sod it we'll go too. I stood admiring the view for ages, Steve really wasn't well and I thought that maybe I should go back - I didn't! We crossed over the M1 to the quarry and walked towards the track for the last leg up Moel Tryfan
I'd not been here for years, I can't even think when I last walked here. I know I went up Moel Tryfan with Ian, Linda and Tish some years back, but I've no idea when I last explored these tracks. I didn't want to leave but knew Steve would be getting concerned and thought yeah - we'll come back another day! 
Can you see Caernarfon Castel by Orin's ear?