Thursday 20 October 2022

Busy On The Mountain

Super first walk, though I thought Ziva lacked a little spark today. Maybe I'm watching and thinking too much.
Yep someone's taken his head collar off. 
I was coming across from the kissing gate and saw the Viszlas being walked briskly on the leads across my path. Hmm that's not like her, we usually give each other space and time. Something caught my eye on the left - the answer - bull terrier man. No wonder the Viszlas were rushed out of the way! Zeus was on the lead and little miss excellent came straight back. I must admit, I was shocked to see bull terrier man hanging back and giving me and the Viszlas time to get out of his way. I appreciated and acknowledged his unusual, well-mannered behaviour. 
OMG -Bull terrier man again -far enough away though.