Friday 7 October 2022

Hair

So when does the hair stop coming out? Honestly, it's just never ending. I can't imagine 8 dogs moulting like this, don't get me wrong, Ross and Loki seem to have been chucking their coats forever too but this is something else. Zeus looks a little scruffy now too, I guess with all the undercoat out the top coat looks different, but he still has a profuse coat. 
He's such a handsome boy, no one can dispute that but hats off to all the people who keep a team of L/C's in tip-top condition, I doubt I could do it. We are both proud of Zeus, and though I admire the L/C's greatly, one thing having him here has taught me is that the coat variety is not for me. As I have said before, in future if the pick of bitches happens to be a L/C then she stays, but it really would be my preference for her to be a S/C. My choice between Siska and Elka was hard, both were lovely puppies and both have turned into beautiful bitches, I couldn't really have gone wrong, but we are not always lucky enough to get two cracking females in one litter. Mind you from what I've seen, all of Orin's sisters could have had a great show career too - so maybe I'll be lucky again in future.