Thursday 8 September 2022

Those Critiques.


Orin's critiques is wonderful, but for the life of me I can't figure out the first line. Obviously there is a misprint, a word that should be there, or shouldn't. Any ideas? She doesn't see the imperfections - Lol that's OK then! Funny how one judge should say he's short in neck and then another mentions his smooth long neck! To be honest I'd never considered him to have a short neck, because of his excess rough Kai appeared to have a short neck, but I've not really noticed anyone else here to be the same. 
Siska's critique is also delightful, but initially more of a "story" than a description of the bitch. To me she gives the impression that she called her back in to challenge against the limit winner, she didn't! Shame! 
Obviously I'm over the moon with both but just needed to share my thoughts.