Saturday 3 September 2022

Hormones And Bellies

It looks like hormonal Hannah is on her way out and Miss K is returning. She has started to play with the other dogs and is now mellowing again. Timing wise, it all makes sense too. It must be hard to be ruled by your hormones ... Oh hang on, I do remember and I wasn't very nice either! 
Siska has left half her breakfast this morning, though she'd eaten the last few days. She isn't moody like her mother, just not quite as OTT. To be fair I don't recall Kaiah being moody when she was younger either, maybe it's something that increases with age? I really hope to spay Kaiah next year, but timing will be paramount, I don't want to be left with Hannah and not Kaiah! 😝
Ziva's belly is making a lot of noise these days, bubbling and gurgling. I'm not worried about it, Blade had it on and off for years. It's just these things need to be noted and observed - like her mother before her she does eat so much rubbish, it can't help!